TKC listens to RHCP's albums

When I did this for Weezer I did it chronologically but not for this

CALIFORNICATION

Track 1

Around the World. I fucking hate this song. Just a bloke scatting over a bassline that sounds like farts. Its so unappealing, awful. The ending is surprisingly good, Frusciante really elevates the band. It doesnt fit though to the song

3 Likes

Parallel Universe. I don’t like Kiedis voice at all. Sounds so insincere and he does comedy bits but its like what… This song is a bit dull, nothing of note but oh wait that ending. The ending to this song is HUGE. I proper love it, just the entire band going all out. Mad how thats the second song

5 Likes

Track 3

Scar Tissue. think this is a lovely song. Not a lot to say as it’s a big hit but it is very nice. Beautiful guitar sound. Kiedis drawl works well. Good song

4 Likes

did you ever finish the weezer one

yeh but then they started releasing albums again and fuck that

7 Likes

3 songs in and I say good album so far

Track 4

Otherside

What a song this is. Proper captivating one, always has a sense of building up. When they’re being a rock band they can really go

4 Likes

oh here we go, Get On Top

this is fucking shit, Rhymes cuntilla with salmonella. What a load of shite. Intolerable, I hate this band

14 Likes

cba now, lock the thread

20 Likes

Haha. Its a band of good musicians making questionable choices and allowing AK to rap and skit awful lyrics.
A few songs have nice bits in them ruined by bolllox (saviour has a nice mellow section and an overblown load of shit chorus)

I like that one but I always heard the chorus as “Christ, I’m a sock wonder”

Shite band, 4 tunes. Frusciante a total genius though

Two RHCP threads in one calendar year is two too many m9

1 Like