To freeze or not to freeze......?!

Without a freezer how do you store hash browns? If you don’t eat hash browns, how do you live with yourself?

1 Like

sorry to be that guy, but you can store hash browns in the fridge for at least 4 days. say you have a partner and buy and eight pack, you can have two sittings of two hash browns each over a long weekend.

or something

idiot DICKHEAD

(But yes, imagine!)

Wait, do you still live in Scotland? You can just leave stuff outside, eh?

2 Likes

Sounds like the fucking dream but no way will my partner eat 4 hash browns in a 48 hour period because she refuses to know what joy feels like.

2 Likes

i don’t think i’ve used my freezer in months

i’d be too scared to get rid of it though. I’d suddenly think of something I needed to freeze.

could eat a plate of hash browns right now. maybe chuck a fried egg in the mix too.

I’m basically a walking, talking, breathing Dr Oetker advert, so I’d probably die without on.

dinner time at chez k:

1 Like

Used to have an under counter fridge and freezer (separate).

Fridge broke and I decided to get rid of both and replace with an under counter fridge that has a freezer compartment at the top. Works well for me are I rarely freeze anything (I’m a bit Pocketmouse about freezing) or buy frozen food, and I now have more space in my very small kitchen to keep my bins hidden away.

Can’t say I have missed having the freezer space, although it is useful to have a small amount. I’d say don’t buy until you actually feel the need.

Think we’d struggle without a freezer.

Space for batch cooking, long-term storage and emergency quick meals has become pretty integral to our routine now.