To insult music

bumsnogger
arsequake
cryofshits

I’m fed up with this guy called Swift Treweeke, really. Whatever he does is just a complete insult to music and art.

He’s best known for his breakcore project “Passenger of Shit”. I’m not complaining about his music, but about what he and his “people” do with this music. He has a thousand projects and each one is more disgusting than the previous one, and he also has his own label. I can asure you I dig every obscene music/art/film/book/whatever project, but this doesn’t even has a sense. It’s just disgusting without any limit. I’m tired of finding this guy on last.fm, and I thought I should share it with you.

Believe me, it’s obnoxious, to say the least. Just look at the fucking album artworks

or the super nice Rancid Shit Wank

agh you can find as much as you like about his projects here, but I don’t think you want to.
http://www.shitwank.com.au

I never thought anything could be able to insult music. I don’t bother William Bennett screaming or Blixa Bargeld hitting a shopping cart, in fact I love it, sorry for the comparision, but this is an offense to music, at least from my point of view.

I have to say that he can make anything he wants. But. Agh. Sorry if you don’t think the same, I was just tired of seeing this guy everywhere. Thanks for your attention.

u ok, hun?