Today is Tuesday, September 22

Happy Birthday, Emmanuel Petit!

Went out for a burger last night, also drank a 10% Triple IPA that was like a punch in the face! Woof! Didn’t sleep well (not sure if they’re related).

How are you, buddies?

8 Likes

Morning

Going into the town centre for the first time since March and trying not to be scared. So many people :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi ssf, fl, everyone yet to come. I’m feeling remarkably hangover free, had such a good day yesterday too :slightly_smiling_face: Not sure what’s going on today, hopefully the supermarket because there’s no food and I’m hungry.

17 Likes

Headphones and sunglasses with a mask does feel very protective and like “safe”. Like I feel tucked away from everyone and it’s quite soothing (that’s if you’re not claustrophobic about things on your face/head)

4 Likes

As in “safe” from anxiety and society

1 Like

Good morning friends :slight_smile:
Got a little foldaway exercise bike being delivered at some point, and then I’m going to assemble it. Which couldn’t possibly go wrong at all.
Had loads of those realistic, hectic dreams last night so now very snoozy :sleeping:

2 Likes

Bookmarking this post for later use.

3 Likes

:smiley: I’ve got a screwdriver and a can do attitude monsieur funk! It’ll be grand

1 Like

Glad you had a gr8 time, birthday brother!!

1 Like

You too, got a bit of burger envy.

1 Like

Do we have to?

1 Like

Why am I sleeping so badly at the moment??? Even a load of wine and going to bed at half midnight had me waking up before 8 for no good reason. Fuming.

In a much better mood than yesterday though.

1 Like

That’s the plan :+1:
(well, as much as my photochromic lenses decide they want to be sunnies)

I wish I was a hat person too so I could could hide under a hat, still at the stage with that it would cause more anxiety than it would solve though.

Going to treat myself to a trip into hobbycraft too if the stuff I need to do doesn’t wear me out too much :+1:

2 Likes

mornings have a particular smell

• agree
  • neither agree nor disagree
  • disagree

0 voters

no weak bants

Farts and coffee. Or are you on about outside?

1 Like

Good luck today! Hope it goes well :blush:
Have fun and be yourself!!

3 Likes

thAnk you

but also urhggghghhgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why on earth would you tell him to do that!

2 Likes

Brackie Stallone has died

:frowning:

I’m in the office for the first time since March. It’s so odd. There’s no one else here and there is hand san literally everywhere.

1 Like