Today is Tuesday, so here is the Tuesday thread

Alright? Today is my Friday so that’s nice. You?

2 Likes

Morning, happy Friday.

Swamped at work. Just need to wade towards Christmas somehow.

1 Like

Happy Funky Friday, Funkhouser! :partying_face:

I’m okay thanks. Had a horrendous headache last night but it’s mostly subsided today. Juggling work with home-learning supervision today, which is fun. Nothing else to report.

2 Likes

Hi

I’m awake

2 Likes

Hi awake, I’m Funkhouser.

3 Likes

Could have gone with

“Hi, I’m awake”
“Hi, I’ll just hang around here eating buffet food, sharing poignant memories and making small talk with my cousins”

2 Likes

Morning. Managed to outrun Fig this morning on the walk to school, sucker.

Got a meeting at 10 about some work that I said I’d done and guys, I have not done :grimacing:

3 Likes
  • Do the work in the next hour and 50
  • Fess up. Its the right thing to do.
  • Elaborate lie

0 voters

This is binding.

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

10 Likes

Today is my Saturday :tada::tada:

Dropping kiddo at nursery, going shopping, blah blah blah

3 Likes

Won’t be home until 9am so an hour to do a full day’s work. Easy :roll_eyes:

Thank you dis for the lie option. Suggestions welcome

1 Like

You’ve been training to run faster than a cat

5 Likes

Off to get tested in a couple of hours. Wife and baby home until we get the results. Now, what to do…

At least Fall Guys still entertains me for an hour or so

Deceased briefly but you’re ok now.

6 Likes

Morning everyone.
Today is my Monday, as it is every Tuesday. Having Monday on a Tuesday is actually very good, I’m exceedingly happy with it as a life choice.

I am always surprised how much can be done in an hour with adrenaline whizzing through your veins.

After this, it’s about agreeing on areas that needed more focus than the limited time you had left over and so better addressed in a follow up meeting later this week

3 Likes

Just keep going completely still as if your screen is freezing, then just repeatedly keep saying hello? Can you hear me? Bloody internet etc. Then finally get it sorted and explain the work you’ve “done” briefly and try and fail to share your screen, then hang up and go out for the day with your phone off.

6 Likes

But Smee, that’s weird, the we can see the trees sway through the window behind you

2 Likes

cat walks across keyboard

3 Likes