Today is Tuesday, so here is the Tuesday thread

Morning. I am meeting someone at 9:30 but to get a space in the car park I need to be here for 8:30. So I’m sitting in a car park for an hour.

2 Likes

Oh right like I’m the only square! To be fair I said that without broader context, but I’ve had to do it a few times during the last few months and it’s never been pleasant so idk why I’m recommending it!

Morning everyone, about to do the school run and dog walk, which is nice and peaceful. Bon voyage all o you

what a dweeb

What? I can’t hear without my glasses

1 Like

This feels like it should be in warny’s I’m An Office Worker book

2 Likes

So much cba. So very much.

Going to go back to sleep, night DiS :wave:

It’s a good option, hope yoi feel better aftee!

1 Like

In bed. There’s the promise of bagels with salted caramel spread and a cup of tea were I to get up but… I like bed.

1 Like

I raced through a jar of this. It wasn’t even that nice an accompaniment with my porridge

1 Like

Ive got the bon maman stuff :yum:

Could you just switch your computer off and pretend it was an update?

2 Likes

Had a rather sexy dream about 2 DiSsers last night! Phew!

Morning all!

I started the working day with an odd nostalgic desire to hear JC by Sonic Youth, so I listened to that and am now listening to Goo before my class starts.

I’ve got to do an hour talking to some engineers about presentation skills and then this afternoon I’m trying to teach some poetry to my English class. I currently have something like 45 pieces of work in the online submission box for me to mark.

We’re having sausagey potatoes for tea so that’s good. I just need to go to the shop at lunchtime for vegetables.

2 Likes

No.

Just ordered a Starbucks on ubereats. Gonna have a Frappuccino in bed. Feel like I’m in The Devil Wears Prada.

5 Likes

Ffs kermo

2 Likes

:grin: sorryyyyy!

1 Like

Got up early for a conference call that… didn’t happen

Wanna go back to bed so bad D:

1 Like

Doorbell rang whilst I was on my zoom. Came back and Fig was up sat in my chair staring at the webcam and all my managers were talking to him :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I need a Lemsip but also want a coffee. Dunno what to do.