• Sometimes
  • Never

0 voters

Scented?

• Always
  • Sometimes
  • Never

0 voters

Have an ‘ethical’/‘fairtrade’ or whatever toilet roll subscription?

• No and won’t
  • No but thinking about it
  • Yes but stopping
  • Yes and I like it

0 voters

Wiping audit

• Standing up
  • Sitting down

0 voters

Please feel free to add more toilet paper based polls

I buy 4 at a time – they’re the new “double roll” ones that Sainsbury’s have started doing. Previously it was 9. Thanks for reading.

Sainsbury’s used to have a good range and now they have like one type. Idiots

I have just this week moved to 6 instead of 9 due to Tesco introducing the same system.

1 Like

what a time to be alive!

1 Like

housemate buys a 9 pack because he has a car

i buy a 4 pack because i have to carry it

1 Like

Here we go

3 Likes

Baffling

1 Like

Before, or after?

We get ours from Costco now so it’s 48 rolls at a time. I think. Ideal.

3 Likes

Do a whogivesacrap 48 roll thing. They give you …eight weeks maximum as default between deliveries but I always end up delaying ours because we usually have loads left. Not a fan of the Innocent-esque “we’re your mates! Aren’t toilet rolls fun?!” Banter on all the roll wrappers.

1 Like

Genuinely have no idea. There’s a big stash of them in the bathroom cupboard and half a dozen in a little cupboard in the downstairs toilet and I just top them both up when they’re low and I buy new. No idea how frequently that is.

I’ll set up a spreadsheet.

2 Likes

This but our subscription is every 4 months.

Used to have WhoGivesACrap in Australia but they frequently just left the box at our front door. This was absolutely fine there but where we are now it couldn’t be done and since I don’t know we’ll always be in when they come I think it would be a pain.

But they were great for toilet rolls.

Currently we buy these recycled, paper wrapped packs of 9 in our big online waitrose shops. Otherwise it feels very very hard to find recycled toilet paper in the supermarkets and it’s all wrapped in plastic, FFS.

and @hesastopsiiiiign if you’ve never added in the occasional kitchen roll deliveries with this then I recommend it. In my experience their kitchen roll is the longest lasting and best of any I’ve used.

2 Likes

Absolutely hate who gives a crap rolls even though I respect the idea. Just disintegrates all the time!

1 Like

Same

All I see these days is people going to Costco on TikTok and that and I get FOMO. Nearest one is 2.5 hours away.

We have a toddler that has an unhealthy obsession with destroying toilet roll at the moment. God knows how many we’re going through at the moment.

1 Like

Box of 48 bamboo recycled rolls from Shearwater in Wales every Christmas.

Although I’m having to break wjth the festive tradition as we actually got through it by August last year

I usually go for tesco’s coconut scented, don’t think they’re that environmentally friendly though.