Toll Roads

Are we allowed to call each other Tories anymore, or do I have to come up with another word to insult all you 1%ers itt?

Fuck em

There’s a really silly toll in the Dublin ring road that you can only pay online

Every time you go through you have to remember to log in to their website afterwards and pay within 24 hours or you get a fine. You can get a tag thingy but I haven’t bothered.

2 Likes

you’ve gotta pay the troll toll to get in

3 Likes

I like the fact that you see the toll as a positive thing because you only encounter it when going on holiday which is nice. Like during a wank when you tickle your anus at climax and now you can’t ejaculate without doing so.

3 Likes

Reckon Tories are baseline opposed to toll roads but also really love the ease of driving along them, so are ultimately very conflicted about them

Do you have a DART account for the Dartford crossing?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not on carbook
  • what?
  • Got one of them boat-cars

0 voters

I’d have been more comfortable liking this post if you had used the third person singular

1 Like

What does DART stand for?

Dartford
And
Real
Tolls

Say you have to drive a substantial journey e.g. from Glasgow to London (that’s about 6-7 hours driving time without significant delays). If all of it was available to drive in tolled sections similar to the M6 toll, how much would you be willing to spend to drive on the tolled parts? (Let’s say each section is £5)

• None
  • £5
  • £10
  • £25
  • £50
  • £100

0 voters

enjoyed watching those edits in real time

1 Like

DRIVE
ABOVE
RIVER,
TWAT

6 Likes

Dublin area rapid transit, think they stole the name from San Francisco. Dunno what Dartford think they’re playing at

1 Like

Is Dublin in San Francisco?

1 Like

Other way around.

1 Like

I used to work the phones for them. Absolute fucking nightmare of a job/setup/clusterfuck/shambles.

Did the m6 toll for the first time ever yesterday on way to Newcastle. My parents following in another car didn’t and were 30 mins later. Sometimes you get what you pay for and I paid to wait half an hour in Newcastle while my parents drove up.

12 Likes

What above if your travelling south to north warny?

Turnpike sounds better than Toll Road.

1 Like

i did not realise they were the same thing

I thought a turnpike was a big complicated junction or something

1 Like