Tonight’s winning lottery numbers (plus evening thread)

Did any of you lot have a supercockle who would come round to the pub on a Friday night and sell seafood out of a basket? If so does anyone have an image of the excellent graphic on the back of his jacket?

Thought this Covet album had a secret track of birdsong at the end but it turns out it’s just some birds outside that I can hear.

I am very intelligent.

what

1 Like

Supercockle

Cwbaft

6 Likes

No I heard you the first time

btw just in case you’ve been trying your hardest to avoid the stickied threads we do a film club on DiS where we all watch a film together and have a wee chat. you don’t have to have seen any of the other ones we’ve done and anyone can join in.

tonight we’re watching this:

starting at 8 o’clock. let me know if you fancy joining and i’ll add you to our chat thread :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Aye was just informed, lovely stuff!

1 Like

We had a Safeways

(Srs, seafood salesman in a white jacket would wander round pubs selling crab sticks and stuff, seems to have been happening in a few places as I just thought it was Chelmsford being Chelmsford)

not one to toot my own horn, but there’s no way any of the masterchefs have ever made anything as good as that

A+

:100:

2 Likes

Alright? Got the Sundays haven’t I. Pork steaks, potato letters, onion rings and beans for tea. Probably gonna read a lot more and have a cider or two.

Couple of imodium will sort you out

1 Like

Just started an evening thing as didn’t realise this was it. Can someone @moderators move my post in here??

Very tired.

I’ve edited the title cause I nearly did this too.

1 Like

Honestly wondered how so many people could be chatting about the lottery…

4 Likes

my grandad used to sell hooky fags from a pocket in his jacket, but no cockles i’m afraid.

1 Like

Might play a bit o FFVII

• i would buy seafood from a bloke wandering around pubs
  • probably not mate. probably not

0 voters

the crustacean must be prepared on site.