- Schnitzel Von Krumm with a very low tum
- Bitzer Maloney all skinny and bony
- Muffin McLay like a bundle of hay
- Bottomley Potts covered in spots
- Hercules Morse as big as a horse
- Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy
Zackary Quack m9
What is this from? “Bottomley Potts all covered in spots” was lurking in the annals of my mind, quite uncanny to have it awakened. I feel weird.
my daughter was bang into these when she was much smaller than she is now. That rhyme is carved into my brain now, and may never leave.
When I read it
Hercules Morse gets a deep, strong-man voice
Bottomly Potts gets a posh, stuck up voice
Muffin McLay gets an old, army major voice where I can shake my cheeks like Richard Nixon
Bitzer Maloney is a high pitched cockney
Schnitzel Von Krumm is an uptight German stereotype
Good books imo!
not sure about the rhyming scan here
Hercules. Dunno about the practicalities of a horse-sized dog but I’d sure fucking love to see one.
Was today years old when I realised I possess quite large Hairy MacLeary energy.
Is that Whatamess?
Prince Whatamess to you!