Tour de France 2018 and associated Grand Tours

No apparently not. Won all three, and the combative prize. Don’t think white existed then. Started in 1975

outstanding marckeeing going on in here

googles Marckeeing

Only have to read a book m9.

Luckily I’ve shared a room with a Marckee

Always

1 Like

i’ve not been watching it just listening to the commentary as nothing at all is happening

1 Like

do you reckon the pros just piss themselves on the bike? rarely see them stop for a piss, do you.

Cav said recently that on cold days he did sometimes just piss himself for the warmth. I think it was Cav anyway.

Think when there’s a mass loo break they go to ads though. They just pull over and deal with it while still perched over the bike.

1 Like

Spanish telly doesn’t have ad breaks and haven’t seen a piss stop yet!

Weird. Maybe they just go to another bit of the peloton.

1 Like

love watching the peloton organising for a sprint

gaviria again!

3 Likes

gutted for the gorilla there, thought he might snick it

1 Like

kittel’s looking a bit shit this tour

How would the riders know there’s an ad break? Normally the big one is when the racer leader decides they want a piss. Or they’ll grab a team mate and get them to push whilst they wee, or they’ll peel off the front or back and do it at the side of the road. They’ll often get a fine for peeing too close to spectators

Brest.

it was the brest of times, it was the mûr-st of times

wow

might have to watch highlights tonight to get a good look at Brest for when I obviously do PBP next year

Only watched one highlight programme, but I see things got a bit aggy towards Sky yesterday and then Luke Rowe acted like a child

oh shit GC favourite matthews didn’t start yesterday

this tour is now wide open