Tour de France 2018 and associated Grand Tours

no that’s valverde

#LOL

1 Like

wow

That’s a photo and a half

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlabMeYDc5K/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=k1znq1pkuv2h

2 Likes

I really like Ned and Millar as a commentary duo. Great facts and chit chat between the racing facts.

Had to bin Millar on instagram though as he just seems to endorse products these days. Got sick of seeing his fucking Maserati all the time as well.

1 Like

yeah i like his commentary

FUCK MILLAR

1 Like

Like Millar (commentary only). Hate Ned

1 Like

what’s your beef with him ? past doping I guess ?

was rude about Penge

1 Like

he’s a twat

Gonna be interesting for the sky lads

hmm. You’re not really qualifying your comments here PN. Come on, let it all out.

he said b’twins are shit

1 Like

Broad shoulders on the the alpe. Got 4.20 advantage. Would’ve thought he’d need 3mins.

Also has forced sky into burning matches earlier. Could open the race up

has it though? doubt they’d be that bothered about losing the jersey, might actually be a good excuse to get it off thomas and onto froome

5 left, and they’ve had to chase. Bernal didn’t do anything yesterday, so I doubt he’ll do anything today.

Pretty pumped for planning my funeral now.

Plus Froome is 3’02 down as things stand. They have to chase

my main recent niche beef with him is how he thinks he fucking owns the rocacorba, which is a climb just outside of girona

he set up a cycling club (not even a real club i don’t think?) called “velo club rocacorba”, fine

if you go to the climb, they’ve spray-painted “VCRC” start and finish lines on it (fine i guess, but it’s a fucking shit and boring climb imho and just feels somehow self-centred, but that’s not my real beef, cos it’s fine really)

anyway there’s a tiny bike shop in girona called “eat sleep cycle” who have a racing team called rocacorba racing, and millar, the twat, tried to get them shut down, like he owns the name of the hill. twat.

Jungles being distanced