Tour de France 2018 and associated Grand Tours

If they’d said ‘pure sprinters’ they’d be right. Champs elysee is gunna be such a mess

Fucking HELL man, that is shocking!!

Also got really angry at that spectator trying to throw him back on the bike. Like, the boy is seriously hurt and now we know it as a tour ending injury (broken vertebrae ffs!). Like fair enough, offer a hand, pick the bike up for him, but when someone is on the deck, in pain, possibly with broken limbs, i dunno, maybe DON’T.PICK.THEM.UP.AND.THROW.THEM.BACK.ON.THEIR.BIKE :rage: idiots, man. Never mind the boy who decked him in the first place.

2 Likes

From the same article

The mass withdrawals of the elite sprinting clique means that the green jersey competition is now virtually a walkover for Peter Sagan, who continues to dominate the points classification despite on Wednesday announcing his divorce from his wife, Katerina.

wtf? haven’t they just had a kid?

Can whoever told me to back nibali PayPal me a tenner

1 Like

he was definitely going to win the tour until that spectator pushed him over. think you should try and track the dude down on twitter and hit him up for some :dollar:

2 Likes

Movistar’s Tour

2 Likes

Ned Boulting doing a french accent everytime he pronounces a place name is really getting on my norks.

1 Like

3km to go FYI

saggy saggy saggy can’t u see sometimes yr bike skillz hypnotize me

3 Likes

My mum loves Saggy. She’s proper excited. GET IN THERE I SAY.

Would be a cool stepdad brag.

1 Like

This is sad. Let us never forget the good times

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wiggins is such a cunt

1 Like

This seems a bit ungrateful. He’s just spent what felt like four hours explaining that he isn’t one.

2 Likes

OK now I think we really must be reaching the end days, having just seen an advert on ITV (twice!) for a razor especially designed for shaving your balls.

spectators just casually walking across the road in front of the riders taking videos/photos. damn.

Particularly hate the ones that get right In their faces clapping and screaming

1 Like

That was quite a boring stage.

1 Like