Tour de France 2019 🚲 ⛰ 🌬 🤖 🇫🇷 💉

Haha

4 Likes

Still no way he’s finishing in paris

I hope he does, kinda hope he’s nowhere near the podium so folk can stop banging on about his chances when he does well in a Tirreno or Dauphine or Romandie or something.

Good rider but a moany wee bastard.

1 Like

At times I do feel a bit sorry for him and think maybe he’s just really unlucky.

But then his demeanour and the way he talks about his chances is so far from that of a ‘winner’ that (as you said) I just wish they’d stop putting him up there as a GC contender just because he wins on Willunga Hill every year.

1 Like

Yeah I think you’ve summed up exactly how I feel about him.

1 Like

Porte, Uran, Fuglsang, Pinot dropped by the Peloton. Bennett gone pop. Suspringly could be some GC play here

ooo. What happened? Echelons? Crash? Ineos putting the hammer down?

EF made a move and then the counterattack accidentally got away, ripping up the breakaway in the process.

“George Bennett is in a group all on his own”.

Apparently Movistar are being shit. Millar is very angry with them.

Bennett dropped back for bottles just as Alaphillipe counter attacked EF, massive crosswinds, blew apart almost instantaneously. They haven’t shown any replays yet though! Ineos and Quick Step rode some big turns. Gap is now about a minute

1:40 lost. Yikes.

WVA wins

1 Like

Could be worse, Landa lost 2:10. Pinot out of it now

Movistar were weird - they sent a rider to the break yesterday to limit damages in the team classification then all dropped back to help Landa instead of sticking with Quintana. Really don’t get it.

1 Like

Stage 9:

Stage 10: :musical_note: Curb Your Enthusiasm theme tune plays :musical_note:

2 Likes

F*CK SAKE PINOT

3 Likes
2 Likes

This’ll explain why he lost muchos time