Tracyanne & Danny

camera-obscura

Tracyanne off of Camera Obscura and Danny off of Crybaby are doing a new thing called Tracyanne & Danny. I’d never heard of Crybaby before, but Camera Obscura are one of my favourite bands, so I’m officially excited for and about Tracyanne & Danny. Anyone else?

I’m interested. Sounds very much like Camera Obscure (which is a good thing). But does this mean that Camera Obscure is officially over and done?

Yes, it does sound a lot like Camera Obscura, which is no bad thing. I have no idea what, if anything, this new band means for Camera Obscura. Would love a new Camera Obscura album but would completely understand if there wasn’t one.

Indeed. Btw, I do know it’s spelt ‘Obscura’, but unfortunately my phone chose to disagree.

Your Sound is still my favourite Camera Obscura song. I remember their early live shows. They were so shit live. I think no one in the crowd complained as their debut album was great and that they came across as nice people. I kept buying tickets but I remember loads of people walking out at their Upstairs At The Garage gig in the early 00s.

They became a good live act later on. Look forward to checking Tracyanne & Danny out.

Yeah this is lovely. Could happily listen to Tracyanne Campbell sing the phonebook

Such an underrated singer and songwriter. Camera Obscura are one of the few bands I’ve never been disappointed by. Not disappointed by this new album either, it’s great

Gave this one a spin earlier. Sounds very, very Camera Obscura to the extent that the presence of Danny’s voice takes a bit of getting used to. But it’s very lovely nonetheless.