Trail of Dead 2020: new album, tour, and set list (actually)

Who singing it tho

well thatā€™s the one slightly disappointing thing, but I assume Conrad will do a decent enough job (he did fine with Baudelaire last year tbf)

Ā£25 for a ticket :rofl:

Yeah I havenā€™t bought one yet for that reason

whatā€™s the lineup here? jason, conrad and two other bozos?

Aye, been the same members for a while now

Is it still the Bass player that looks like Chris Smalling?

I think so! In a band with Walter Schriefels too

1 Like

Line up! Line up!

Get your tickets for Jason, Conrad and the Two Bozos here!!

1 Like

Walked past the venue they are playing in Bath yesterday. I thought ā€œ50 in, maybe 75ā€.

They were pretty great with that lineup when I saw the Lost Songs tour so I wouldnā€™t write them off!

1 Like

ā€˜The Madonna Show. An Audience with Conrad, Jason and friendsā€™

5 Likes

Quite looking forward to this tbh.

Pretty sure I went to that tour and enjoyed it very much. The Bristol Academy was dead though. I was on the barrier, could go to the bar for a pint, then come back to the same spot.

Dreadful gig that. To be fair, they said the same after, but Christ. They were amazing in the same room on the Source Tags tour, funnily enough.

Yeah tbf I saw them with Kevin on the Century of Self tour and they all looked bored as fuck

Seen them twice since and theres been a lot more energy to it

They can def still be good. Their ATP show, whichever year that was, with the current line up, was a total banger, for instance.

1 Like

Anyone going tonight then and know of a spare ticket? My old band Spoilers are supporting at 7:15(!) (TOD are on at 9) and yet I still canā€™t blag my way in!

7.15! Iā€™ll try and get down there for them though. Are there any other supports, or does the venue need to be clear by 10.00 for a clubnight or something?

(I donā€™t have a spare ticket, sorry)

Yeah thereā€™s is another support and yes there is a clubnight after at 11