Trains!!!

love this guy

4 Likes

This Jago?

1 Like

Have any of you managed to ride every single route managed by the same rail operator?

I’m about 80% done for Greater Anglia. I don’t think I’ll complete it but pleased with my progress.

6 Likes

Would have had 100% of London Overground before they opened the East London Line way back. Nowhere near now.

1 Like

In fact, all of Silverlink except Bletchley to Bedford.

1 Like

I’ve done C2C, the London Overground and the Tyne & Wear Metro (if that counts)

Might’ve done everything West Midlands Trains

1 Like

I’m doing p well on TPE considering they all have about a 90% chance of being cancelled

11 Likes

Scratch that. There’s Watford - Stalbans and Bletchley - Bedford (which is currently buses anyway).

Not been on a train that has stopped at Bordesley yet, either. Maybe this Saturday…

I’ve done the entire Glasgow Subway.

10 Likes

Not a huge sprawling network but done all of Avanti’s

1 Like

Doing pretty well on SWR. A few suburban London lines I’ll probably never go on, plus the Guildford - Dorking side of the network.

Have also been on the Swanage heritage railway, as it’s on the map, but not the Island line :disappointed:

5 Likes

Really wanna go on the Eastleigh - Romsey branch. Seems utterly pointless mind

Good work doing everything SE of Salisbury without doing Basingstoke to Salisbury.

I think I’ve done all of their routes except the line to Stockport via Stoke (albeit with other operators on some of the lines they use).

Did Portsmouth and Southsea to Plymouth and Portsmouth and Southsea to Bristol Temple Meads when I lived on the coast east of Portsmouth. Hence not having done Basingstoke to Salisbury

1 Like

Covered everything in the West Midlands…

…except Hatton South curve

7 Likes

I have been on the Eastleigh - Romsey branch a bunch of times. It’s quite nice! Romsey is a pretty poor station though from my rememberings.

You get to go through Chanandlers Ford, which is always a pleasure

Morpeth? Nah. Lesspeth, actually.

I found this in my parents attic. Loved this as a kid. Got like 30 issues of it i think.

5 Likes