Transfer deadline day!

Marriage made in heaven that

3 Likes

Horrid cunt

Hahaha

1 Like

Aubameyang to arsenal - DONE

1 Like

Forgive me if Iā€™m being dim but if that were true why are we not seeing 4 or 5 Ā£75mio+ transfers and one or two Ā£100mio+ transfers every window?

Itā€™s a calculation thatā€™s been made up by a pair of Liverpool fans to make the van dijk signing seem less mad. Itā€™s to be ignored in all circumstances

3 Likes

oh right. you guys have too much time on your hands

Iā€™m annoyed that Arsenal have the option for a Woah Black Betty based chant not seen since the days of Big Brede Hangeland.

can see Slimani banging them in at Newcastle tbh

He had a really decent record at Sporting, surprised how much heā€™s underwhelmed at Leicester

Sky Sports are wondering if title-winning former Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez is ready to make the step up to a top six clubā€¦

2 Likes

heā€™s seemed alright when Iā€™ve seen him for Leicester as well, if not as prolific. give him service from Jonjo though!

1 Like

well look who won the pony
classic colin wanker signing, that

Batshuayi having his medical at Knappschaftskrankenhaus Hospital. I think this is an important detail that I would like the SSN presenters to attempt to share.

Minersā€™ union hospital hospital?

Hope Cardiff go up. Seems the best chance of Warnock getting moved on before Christmas. Donā€™t particularly blame them for appointing him. No different to City in that itā€™s (just a different type of) win at all costs, isnā€™t itā€¦probably with slightly less mistreatment of cheap Sri Lankan and Pakistani labour.

1 Like

For the record, I do not hope Cardiff go up.

2 Likes

Ermā€¦ ich nichten lichten

9 Likes

Wolves, Fulham and couldnā€™t give a fuck, for me

Just not pulis or Warnock ffs.

Definitely less.
As I said in the other thread Iā€™m somewhere in between mild embarrassment for being so wilfully filthy but also the reasons for supporting them have nothing to do with playing style, and it would be quite funny to hear everyone cry about it every week (except it wouldnā€™t because weā€™d get about 4 points all season with the current squad)