Transformer Tuesday

Happy Tuesday

Start your day right and watch this video

And continue it by reading/watching this:

Pfft. They’re no go-bots

I assumed this would be about Lou Reed

It is. That’s Lou Reed dressed as Optimus Prime.

Back to work today. Feels like I haven’t properly been in the office for about two weeks or something. Got a shit ton to do as well as something went wrong over the long weekend. Took an ambien last night so I’m not really awake yet. Hoping there’s falafel for lunch.

Parent on bus letting their kid watch really loud, screechy youtube videos with no headphones

• They should be put in prison forever
  • Oh, which YouTube videos?

0 voters

…then maybe round off a solid morning by looking at this lovely picture of some cows and a dog getting along famously.

I wish I could be as happy as that Dog

Morning all :wave:

Morning all!

I managed to leave my prescription sunglasses at home like an idiot today. It was cloudy when I left for work so I didn’t think about it, but it got sunnier throughout the drive and now I feel like a fool.

I’ve got a busy day, which is a bit of a pain, but does mean that it should hopefully zoom past.

:wave: morning Witches!

Morning folks,

Nothing planned at all today. Absolutely nothing.

Might do an hour in the garden, find somewhere for coffee and read for an hour, do the same in a pub only with ale and a book and then settle in for the night with some form of televisual entertainment.

Might also get a little funky in the kitchen.

How did the gym go, Witches?

At least buy me dinner first.

I feel like i’m in the best mood i’ve been in since the start of the year. Must be due to holiday approaching.

I have the builder and my bfs mum coming over tonight to finalise what’s happening with the bathroom whilst we’re away. It’s got to be done but I just want to pack/lounge about in my pjs.

Good morning all! Lovely day out. Determined to have a productive day at work today… let’s see.

edit: oh wait lol time trials on today. Semi productive it is

morning everyone!

gonna need some cheering up. my throat feels abominable and i have spotty, itchy rashes on my arms and legs :confused:

Have you gargled with salt? or soluble paracetamol?

I’ve got some penicillin from the doctor that i need to take 2 pills of 4 times a day, will probably gargle with salt later though.