Treat Yo' Self

treats

Want to buy a plane ticket to Berlin soon, just waiting on exam dates.

v.cool - I also have a mexican 60s tele

Do you ever mess about with the wiring in your Strats? I’ve been meaning to change mine for ages so I have a tone control working on the bridge pickup, then the other tone working on the middle and neck

nah man i’m utterly dugshit at stuff like that, i got a local guy to change everything for me lest i fuck something up in the process!

oh yeah - I would totally get someone else to do it, just curious to see if you had tried it

Made chocolate chip cookies the other day and they were :ok_hand:

I suppose this is a treat! I just bought me and three other people tickets to this -

https://www.royalmilewhiskies.com/whisky-fringe

Tickets for Fri, Sat, Sun went on sale at 12 and a few minutes later they were all sold out. My hands are shaking!!! AAH!!!

alright beyonce

I have £200 what should I buy?

cocaine

might have a burrito for lunch

:burrito:

33⅓ slices of toast

got one of these in tesco recently when it was reduced. wouldn’t pay full price for one but it was an enjoyable experience

is it like a frube?

pretty much like a grown up frube yeah. lots of yummy raspberry seeds in there

BIG TIME

BUMP!

I just bought myself a lush massage as a birthday present and I am already feeling amazing just thinking about it! Yipeeeee!! :fireworks: :blush: :sparkle:

You’re going to come out of that smelling like a bath bomb.

Abandons this exact post

I know someone that worked there and she always smelled like lush and had speckles of glitter on her face. Like a pixie!