Treat Yo' Self

treats

Sony a5100! supposed to be the best you can get in the price range, and John Lewis had it briefly reduced last week

Just treated myself to a microfibre extendable duster. I am on a roll.

Which one??
I got a well good bumblebee not long ago and it’s THE BEST

the Neko Case vinyl boxset has magically reappeared on her EU merch site - £149 for 8 albums remastered on 180gram vinyl… I think I’m gonna do it guys

Ooo bumblebee?? What’s that? I went for The Good Hour. It’s mad expensive but waaaah I wanted it and I’m using my upcoming birthday as an excuse to buy it for myself, not that I need an excuse really. Their spas are just so nice and the lady on the phone was so lovely, she probably could have got me to go for a more expensive one if she tried.

Also, speaking of bumble bees… do you like jewellery? I’ve been wanting to get a nice necklace and wondered if you or anyone knows of any good jewellery websites? I don’t wear any really except big stupid brooches and watches but I’d quite like a special necklace that I wear all the time. I was eyeing up Alex Monroes bumble bee necklaces but I figured I should double check what else is out there because they’re quite pricey.

Should I buy a rickenbacker 620?

• Of course
  • No, be sensible

0 voters

normally think these guitars look really ugly but this one is gorgeous.

Yeah not a fan of any other rickenbackers

you should - but you may only use it to play in a Powerpop band

Or the Wendy part of Purple Rain

just went out and got a chips and cheese

plus mars bar plus coke

very degenerate but sometimes you just have to