Triangles in snacks

Top Tier:

Sweet - Toblerone
Savoury - Doritos

Other:

Sweet - Green One
Savoury - Dairylea

You’d think there would be more triangular snacks really wouldn’t you?

God Tier:

Slice of pizza

Yes, this is true. However I don’t think pizza can be counted as it isn’t triangular in it’s original form.

Them green ones in Quality Street

I’m with irons here. You can get pizza by the slice in a lot of places. And by your rules Dairylea comes in a circle and Toblerone comes in a triangular prism.

Please read the OP carefully

illuminati snacks, the lot of 'em.

My mistake.

Surprise surprise. You guys are like Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Scott Hall and Paul Levesque circa 1995.

Cant believe this thread isnt about sandwiches

Sorry, I’m under 30 and I only like real sports

http://i.dawn.com/large/2015/01/54b81cd87e0d1.jpg

Prawn Toast!

This is an interesting point. Do you think the dominance of Toblerone and Doritos in the triangular snack game is symptomatic of wider illuminati societal control?

Very good contribution.

Samosas

@harru check out this shit OP!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HEY! GUYS! MARCKEE POSTED SOMETHING THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN POSTED EARLIER IN THE THREAD

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HA HA HA!!!

I remember a pretentious Food Man once saying that food is more appetising in threes, don’t know if that encompasses sides but it’s all pseudopsychological bullshit anyway so let’s pretend it does.