Trouser chat

How many pairs of well fitting trousers (including jeans) do you own?

• 7+

0 voters

Do you have a preferred type of trouser? Jeans? Chinos? Slacks? Um…normals?

Trouser chat!

Including shorts too?

Wait, what are @FKA_Shiggs and @tricklenipple doing on washing day?

2020-04-30 09_43_19-Cortana

No, definitely not.

Wearing some ill fitting trousers I hate until my good ones are dry

3 Likes

I like wearing cords these days.

My black jeans with the tiny bit of elastane are an absolute comfort sensation. Comfier than pyjama bottoms. Bought two pairs last time, regret not getting a third.

2 Likes

2x jeans (1 work 1 leisure)
1x brown cords
1x navy blue chinos
1x grey joggers but they never go outside.

Plus 3 pairs of lounge/pyjama trousers.

I assume joggers don’t count?

Oh hang on, if pyjama bottoms count then I’m going to have to revise my number

don’t understand what the point of having more than like 3 pairs would be

Tough one this. I’m inclined not to count joggers because they don’t fit anyone really.

I splashed out on a pair of those spoke chinos a while back. They ARE a very good fit.

(I don’t mean I splashed out :eggplant: :sweat_drops: on my trousers - I mean I spent money - they are expensive)

I have fallen foul to the mistake of finding the perfect fitting jean(usually some high street shite) wearing them out and buying a new pair.

When I finally need a replacement they are gone, vanished, the store has stopped selling these basic simple jean in favour of some current fashion.

The reason I own more than 3 is I now stock up.

About 20

Grey jeans

Different trousers for different needs: work, wedding, summer, winter, pub, party, etc.

1 Like

The pair of these I just bought were in fact the inspiration for this thread. Considering getting some of the jeans as well.

Waiting on these getting delivered. Bit worried about not being able to pull them off and looking a bit ‘yer joiner da’ at sports day’.

Hoogy where do you get non-awful grey jeans? All the pairs I’ve seen are horrible (NB: my choice is limited by my mighty 36" inseam).

I’ve got some grey heroes. They are a nice fit but they soil very quickly. And show up piss marks or so my friend who pisses himself a lot tells me.

this.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: technical chinos :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

2 Likes