True Crime buffs (Rolling)

Anyone heard these rumours before? Those resemblances :open_mouth: (I feel a bit flat earthy sharing stuff like this, sorry)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=713391022772088&id=100023035901004

d’angelo pleading guilty live stream

1 Like

not gonna watch but fuck him

Not watching either, read some comments that he’s hamming up his fragility again, what an utter cunt. I hate that he’s not going to trial.

2 Likes
1 Like

Really wish that was his name, hate glorifying them with serial killer nicknames but tiny weenie killer excellent

1 Like

started watching this earlier, i don’t know anything about the story so no spoilers please :grin:

1 Like

where ya watching it?

just from a not entirely legitimate source as it’s only been on in the US so far, can send you a link if ye like?

1 Like

no worries, just wondered if it was on anything legit yet. will seek it out!

1 Like

watched all of this last week, it’s an incredible story

1 Like
1 Like

Her interrogation is incredible, she is a really bad liar.

1 Like

I’ve just started watching this too. I thought Patton Oswalt was just the narrator or something, I had no idea of the backstory.

any of you lot got any podcasts to recommend? i already listen to loads, but need more.

ohmahhgerrrddd.

They’re adapting errol morris’ book about the jeffery macdonald case into a tv show and there’s an accompanying podcast already out.

This was decent, though way too long. It’s on prime.

4 part HBO doc about the murder of a politician in a small spanish city. Shades of making a murder with police and political corruption. Each episode is about 70 minutes though and should probably have been cut down by 20 mins, just absolutely endless court testimony. An interesting story though if you like that kinda thing.

absolutely terrible name but this is really good

watched all of this over the weekend, i didn’t know the story and hadn’t read the book but thought it was good, would’ve liked more of Errol though

1 Like

I thought it was decent but was slightly annoyed that they set it up as a bit of a gotcha for morris, felt a bit forced. I’ve read the book though and it’s great.