True that the wheel is rolling into the office of the world

That’s what my phone said if i just keep on pressing the middle word on predictive text.

I like it cos its apt

You are a great friend to the Docklands and your family

I am a beautiful person to leave the house of Lords

I want to write sometimes I think I will be on the bad news for you

I’ve been using duolingo so I’m surprised it’s not come out with ‘the child had six red apples’ or something like that

I am a beautiful person.

can’t argue with that!

(continued)

The comments for your help. I have to be very blind to think about it.

You have been omitted from my Nokia Windows number phone number for a bit

Yeah I know what you mean and how you can get a job in the day though.

Yeah that’s what a man was like a good boy but he was a man and he didn’t know it wasn’t a bad thing

And I have to resist a great time with you and your mom is a good strategy for a few mins ago but it was a cheap one day and night and sweet potato pie for dessert we can go to sleep in my life

I am going to be a bit more you’ll be able to make it to the Isle of Wight as a friend rather than a bloody hummus festival in the UK and Ireland and the UK and Ireland and the UK and Ireland and the UK and Ireland and

I am a little bit of a challenge to the office and will be in the way to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be in the way to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be in the way to get the same as the one I have a great day

The guard against a backdrop for a while
:thinking:

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the answer to this email and any attachments.

Hi I am not sure if you have a great day and I will be a good time to get the train station to the station and then I will be a good time to get the train station to the station.

And I will be a good time to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance

(recurring)

Starting with b this time:

But I don’t know if you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other day and I will be a good time to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance (recurring)

CWBAFT