Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

James Corden

I thought the media had decided it was going to be Oprah?

NOPE

Bipartisanship, so long as the other lot agree to agree with my lot.

Bipartisanship, apart from when they agree on sanctioning Russia, when I’ll ignore it.

bipartisanship

Is that because there are both red and blue ties attached to rich white men

Democracy dies in the Darkness

What do people know about this Wray, McCabe, Bowditch, Comey Five stuff?

Honestly think the guy’s got a humiliation fetish.

If you’re that upset about it, broadcasting the picture to millions more seems an odd way of going about dealing with things.

JFC how are they fucking up this badly

Under any fair system, six points would win them the House. They can’t be totally blamed that they need to win by ten points or something to take back control.

The state of the union probably helped and maybe the memo? If so it could look better in a few weeks

They can be if they’ve allowed that awful system to perpetuate because a) it suits their purposes as an establishment edifice and b) they have been utterly supine in the face of Republican gerrymandering and voter suppression.

S C E N E S

“Wrong” :sunglasses:

D E V A S T A T E D

enjoying how in 2018 obvious joke tweets lead to Snopes articles

This, basically

Liberalism, centrism, whatever you want to call it, cannot and will not save anybody. Liberals will always side with fascists if they are forced to choose. The Democrats have shown this time and again and this might just be the most horrific compromise they’ve made so far, because of the awful precedent it has set: