Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

just…just stop, hill. you’re not helping. go have a sit down.

1 Like

Hope Hicks is out then

Pints are on me if Scarramucci’s back in.

2 Likes

This is… good?.. I think?..

Ruffalo is Just and Good folks

1 Like

Now for liberals to decide this is actually Trump disarming the hash tag resistance and marching for the NRA with pink AR15s in 3…2…1…

1 Like

What are you talking about? This reads like a reply to Trump tweet from someone called MAGA BABE 4 TRUMP 2020

7 Likes

i think it just shows that he has no fucking idea what his morals or principles are and just blurts out anything that comes into his head, tbh

1 Like

What will it mean for the discourse when Big D does more to pass gun control than Obama ever did? Who will be madder, liberals or chuds?

Republicans, obviously. The same party who blocked Obama when he tried to push change, it’s not like he never did anything, he was actively prevented by the GOP who would oppose everything based on the the party presenting it rather than the merits of the bill itself.

1 Like

Dunno. This one seems quite happy.

All the others are probably furious.

Yeah but she’s basically a republican anyway tbh.

1 Like

Ok.

sorry, i didn’t realise she was the same famously progressive, anti-gun dianne feinstein who insisted the confederate flag be raised outside the well-known confederate stronghold of uh the san francisco civic centre one day after a KKK hit squad was acquitted for murdering civil rights activists. sorry.

1 Like

quite pleasant to imagine Donald Trump saying and doing something good.

1 Like

I know nothing about her, she just popped on Twitter, but that was some sweet googling my friend.

So it’s not her you’re talking about its the REAL liberals but they’re not actually REAL liberals because they’re furious that trump might do some good and steal their thunder or something.

mate i don’t even need google i was unemployed for 9 months during the height of this “trump is the new hitler shit” and did all my googling then so the joke’s on you.

1 Like

:grinning: ok you win.

1 Like

There was a massive planning session for preventative action against North Korea earlier this week.

Some might argue, far too much.