Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

Watchmen / Nixon, here.

you’ve never noticed his hair goes in all the wrong directions? it’s impossible to find where it’s actually growing from.

was very surprised he actually addressed it recently though

Ah yeah, sorry - referring to Trump himself.

Wasn’t aware that the Reddit thing was called ‘The Donald’. I don’t go anywhere near Reddit because even the non right wing stuff seems like a total cesspit. I can only imagine how terrible a section dedicated to Trump by loads of MAGA lunatics is.

I don’t go near it either but it used to come up all the time on my Twitter feed and stuff when he was running.

Bet that was a pleasant thing to have to see. I’d not be surprised about those kind of people endorsing a dictatorship, provided it was extremely right wing and stuck it to “the liberals”.

Ha no I mean references to it mainly as a thing. I’m not sure I’ve ever read content from it.

If you’ve regularly referred to him as “The Donald” thanks to seeing it elsewhere it may just have been unclear copy referencing the support group rather than him, I guess? He’s so unpredictable everything seems likely.

i think reddit just manages to host the absolute worst or the worst, alongside some reasonable forums

i haven’t dug deep but i was looking at their formula 1 site last month and there was some genuinely good content

like fuck i’d want to drop in to the far right forums tho, terrifying

Pretty sure it was used to refer to him first, hence them naming their group after it…?

Yeah, been a nickname for him for a while hasn’t it?

Was Ivana Trump’s pet name for him when they first met and her English was poor. Obama’s used it in a comedic sense for years.

Ooh interesting, cheers all

Vindication! :tada:

The new normal…

Their music forum is guff.

Dictatorship of the teens now please

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to.”

Fucking brutal!

don’t remember this story posted on here, apols if it has already.
lucky coincidence for this guy…

Proper Veep territory, this:

Meeting Kim Jong-Un then

• Won’t happen
  • Will happen and will go smoothly
  • Will happen and will go badly

0 voters