Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

I would argue his response to Puerto Rico was probably worse than Dubya’s on Katrina. For all that Dubya was a ma-hoosive shit, he actually did sorta try to do something:

. Early in September, Congress authorized a total of $62.3 billion in aid for victims.[127] Additionally, President Bush enlisted the help of former presidents Bill Clinton and George H. W. Bush to raise additional voluntary contributions, much as they did after the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.[128] American flags were also ordered to be half-stafffrom September 2, 2005, to September 20, 2005, in honor of the victims.[129]

Trump:

While in Puerto Rico, Trump also distributed canned goods and paper towels to crowds gathered at a relief shelter[219] and told the residents of the devastated island “I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, but you’ve thrown our budget a little out of whack, because we’ve spent a lot of money on Puerto Rico, and that’s fine. We saved a lot of lives.”[220]

So… JB Pritzker looks like he has the dem nomination sewn up. Some of the shitty machine democrats are out, some holding on.

The real eye opener is the republican primary for governor. Rauner is the current governor, who for my money would beat any of the democrats. He was expected to blow away Jeanie Ives - an ultra right bigot. I mean if you are a republican you have think Rauner is your best bet for holding on to the seat? Not exactly… she’s within 4pts. Terrifying.

pritzker seems as terrible as every other DINO.

i like this:

she’s put the fear of god into a few cuomo people it seems.

“This arms race has got out of hand… but we can’t allow anyone to have as many arms as us.”

He actually says this stuff out loud! In front of microphones!

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Special Council

Is he talking in the third person there?

No, here’s the rest of what he’s saying:

holy crap has someone hacked his account/this is a new low etc etc #12,814

Donald Trump, the actual president. I could live to be 100 and I think I’ll still be staggered by that fact on my deathbed.

I think his Twitter ranting is actually one of the less offensive things he does.

yeah - it just sometimes still has the power to surprise.

I find it genuinely funny tbh, especially when he’s just ragging on some dipshit media pundit or a republican.

Makes ridiculous threat --> “Don’t threaten people, Joe!”

I’m amazed he hasn’t made some jibe about Biden’s son dying of cancer. Who am I kidding, he must have done that already at some point

He sounds like Hulk Hogan.

Quit because Trump was ignoring his advice. Who could have possibly guessed this would happen!

MPftT2018-RtM/NWT:

Should I tell him?