Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

Got to be a bot, surely? You’d hope

he’s actually a rapper from Chicago! ahahahahhaahaaaaai’ll go now.

McMaster out, Bolton in. Please tell me this isn’t as bad as I’ve been led to believe.

They’ll need to order in more blank p45s at this rate

It’ll be fine. He just strongly advocates simultaneous boots-on-the-ground operations in both Iran and North Korea. But it’ll be fine.

Bolton’s rhetoric is that of a man who wants the Hague to issue a warrant for his arrest.

You’re right to be very afraid.

The combination of how predictable his advice is, and Trump’s tendancy to do what the last person he spoke to said, is so dangerous that he was barred from the white house by John Kelly.

Only so he has an excuse to start a war with the U.N. though

“It is a big mistake for us to grant any validity to international law even when it may seem in our short-term interest to do so—because over the long term, the goal of those who think that international law really means anything are those who want to constrain the United States.”

we’re going to war, tbh. I think we’ll be the bad guys again, too.

Bolton will probably be fired in six months anyway (and then replaced with someone even worse!)

he’ll be replaced with a live nuclear warhead. it will have its own twitter account.

• May is cretinous/desparate enough for US trade to follow Trump into Iran
  • She has too much on her plate and has some sense of pragmatism

0 voters

I’d probably go for option 1, though this will consist of a a really paltry, token contribution (like one plane and a packet of crisps or something)

Hearts and minds job, with Frazzles.

Too much on her plate, but not pragmatism.

could easily see her focus grouping it and deciding to take a moderately bold and principled stance against a war with iran for all of the ten minutes it’ll take Washington to call her and threaten to take chlorinated chicken off the negotiating table. at which point she’ll commit to some light bombing around Tehran, the UK press will swamp us with pro-war Our Boys and Girls stuff, and before you know it we’ll be in a ground war with a country that can actually fight back for once.

because of chlorinated chicken.

Well I for one am sick of tasting chicken and thinking, “needs more chlorine.” Bombs away I say!

this is great