Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

“HE MADE FUN OF A WOMAN’S FACE”

Can’t this this enough

on a lighthearted note

Unless Comey spends the entire book apologising for helping to elect Trump that book belongs in the bin

SX327_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

Might tweet this, get some highbrow #numbers

now you’re thinking like a real #contentproducer

this is the only way to deal with these people imo

Doesn’t miss the chance to link in Iran a few times.

Shiiit. The only thing stopping me panic completely is an article by the Guardian defence correspondent saying this was very controlled, and avoided Russian forces completely.

What kind of a nation wants to be associated with the mass murder of innocent men, women, and children?

At a guess the US, UK and France what with us having fucked up Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya in recent years.

BBC has felt a bit like this already today. Almost gleeful. :neutral_face:

They’re thinking of the ratings aren’t they?

That and creating historical soundbites :neutral_face:

Do you reckon they all sit around trying to think up what this time around’s “I counted them all out and I counted them all back” will be?

the video of the airstrikes on Damascus with the call to prayer is shocking

Everything about this carefully worded statement is so grim. All that pish about God and not being able to police everywhere and righteousness, urgh, but it’s not for us it’s for the Americans and some of them will lap it up. Absolute disgrace that the name of the UK is dragged into this without parliament having a say.

It’s okay. May was “Somber” and “Measured” in her statement. It’s all going to be okay after all.