Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

subthread: invent something as ridiculous as possible that could still be believed by most of us

Trump has repeatedly asked if the White House can be renamed the Trump House

• believable
  • not believable

0 voters

I was fully sure it wasn’t true as well, as I thought I’d remembered him running for the nomination in 2012. This is what Wikipedia had to say, which shows he hasn’t changed really

In the 2012 Republican primaries, Trump generally had polled at or below 17 percent among the crowded field of possible candidates. On May 16, 2011, Trump announced he would not run for president in the 2012 election, while also saying he would have become the President of the United States, had he run.

Trump sleeps nude in an oxygen tent that he says gives him sexual powers.

• Half Truth
  • Full Truth

0 voters

lol “first try”

Trump has asked the White House kitchens to ensure that all his meals are arranged to make a smiley face on his plate.[poll min=1 max=2]

• Smiley
  • Sad Face
    [/poll]

Trump is having an affair with cat bin lady

:joy:

This is 100% believable. c.f. ‘Winter White House’

A term you’d think they’d avoid like the plague really

Trump has ice cream after every meal (including breakfast and official functions) which he always eats from the same plastic bowl, with the same spoon, which both have his face on, because he’s president and he can if he wants.

• Quite likely
  • Not likely

0 voters

Just his first Freudian slip as President.

In 1999, Trump filed an exploratory committeeto seek the presidential nomination of the Reform Party in 2000. A July 1999 poll matching him against likely Republican nominee George W. Bush and likely Democratic nominee Al Gore showed Trump with seven percent support. Trump eventually dropped out of the race due to party infighting, but still went on to win the party’s California and Michigan primaries. He considered running for President in 2004.

Declare your vote Row “D”

Fucking hell.

jfc wind your neck in a bit pal it was clearly a facetious comment. also, I’m not middle class. also, white people accusing other white people of being white is peak whitey tbh. also, this:

almost as if the american system itself is diseased isn’t it.

When a BBC newsreader has to say the phrase “the president has called the author a loser”…

He really does talk like an eight year old, doesn’t he.

Presumably the same newsreader has also recently said “my nuclear button is bigger than your nuclear button”.

Hiya. Your glee in people being ‘taught a lesson’ upthread is

a) genuinely worrying to me and
b) smacks of far-removed privilege