Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

They’ve asked Trump supporters to vote for their favourite logo from a shortlist, and then make a donation.

Some of the more unofficial logo entries are better though:

Logo

All meaningless, isn’t it? Even, in the vanishingly small chance they did produce a tape, his fans wouldn’t give a shit.

the cushiest of cushy jobs

We may as well fill the time between elections with something. And anything that motivates people who hate him to go out and vote is fine with me. I realise a decent Democrat candidate (stop laughing) in 2020 would be more effective though

so this person, a black woman, knew Trump was racist, had heard of him using the n-word, had recordings of him being openly racist… and still decided to go work for him in the White House? ok.

Would properly help his approval ratings with his base

fkn dying at this

In a speech at the Pentagon in Washington DC, Pence said that while space was once peaceful and uncontested, it is now crowded and adversarial.

“Previous administrations all but neglected the growing security threats emerging in space,” Pence said.

He’s just been watching Star Wars hasn’t he?

this Star Wars?

informative thread,

also i’m sure hes getting a second term tbh

pathetic

“folks, i just found, it’s always midnight somewhere in the world! it’s terrific folks, they have this thing called time now, it’s the best.”

Christ