Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

Not a huge fan of Luke Harding going off a couple of his interviews i’ve watched, but there are two or three chapters of his book, Collusion that go into Manafort’s role in the Ukraine elections, Trump’s financial dealings with Deutsche Bank, Cohen and Stater, etc. Bollocks to the Russia stuff, there’s no way these fuckers aren’t all going to prison for a very long time if the people following the money are even just vaguely competent.

See, the hardest thing for me was leaving the life. I still love the life. And we were treated like movie stars with muscle. We had it all, just for the asking. Our wives, mothers, kids, everybody rode along. I had paper bags filled with jewelry stashed in the kitchen. I had a sugar bowl full of coke next to the bed. Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I’d bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I’d either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies. Didn’t matter. It didn’t mean anything. When I was broke I would go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it’s all over. And that’s the hardest part. Today, everything is different. There’s no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can’t even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I’m an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

good, but i don’t think this will do much to trump, however. he’s pretty much untouchable imo.

you think him getting arrested causes a lot of violence, pals?

Almost certainly, but he won’t be arrested in the first place

yeah, I don’t think theres anything at all that could bring him down. maybe if he turned commie opened the borders and embraced collectivism.

oh, what did I mean… impeached, that’s the one. oh wait that’s not going to happen either is it.

seems mad dangerous if it did, like really bad things happening.

he once apparently asked why they cant just have “the NHS, but in america”…

but hes the president. And the supreme court is full fash now. And the GOP arent done stripping the copper wiring yet. No way they’ll let him fall if they can help it.

hmm I guess

could be anyone, really.

No way that the GOP will impeach him.

This remains the hard truth at the bottom of it all. Only the Republicans can impeach him, and they chose to tie themselves to his exploding circus train because it delivers the votes and it does the things they want it to. They won’t impeach him.

TRUMP SACKED!

i’m not following you. i’m not denying trump is the named individual, i’m saying he’s the president, and there’s no way they’ll do him for anything short of actual murder, and only then if he’s killed someone really important, and about 500 different cameras capture it, and the republicans develop a conscience.

Idk, all this tells me is that Donald Trump is very smart and was wisely spreading his well-earned money around to silence the bleating of a few ruined women in the run-up to the election, as is his right. It’s not as if Hillary was not also using her connections and money to do nefarious deeds on the side, is it? And her doings were much more nefarious, reaching as they do into the deep state.

Ultimately it still comes down to whether you believe he’s going to bring jobs back and Make America Great Again, and I know it’s going to upset the liberals amongst you, but that’s exactly what he’s doing. It’s going to take much more than the bought testimonies of a couple of old crooks to stop the Trumptrain!

EDIT actually some good replies

100% chance ‘Mark Lutchman’ is a harvested identity, going off his avatar.