Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

Googling him is, yes, odd. Everything appears to be self-created.

https://donorbox.org/mark-lutchman-s-political-career

:smiley:

the name ‘mark lutchman’ has done me a bit.

I think people above are missing the point. It’s not a question of whether Trump gets impeached, but what his options are when the investigation’s got enough evidence to convict those closest to him of serious financial crimes. Can’t see it happening any time soon, but there’ll become a point where one or more of the mini Batemans will be in a figure-four leg-lock in the middle of the ring and Ol’ Donnie’s got to either throw in the towel or jump off the mat and casually stroll off up the ramp. Maybe he’ll chuck them all under the bus, but how fireproof he might be amongst his own supporter base and party’s completely irrelevant.

Bobby Lashley is gonna save him?

Then shaves Mueller bald

As mentioned a million times, it wouldn’t matter whether Trump went or not as the Republicans would still be in charge of everything and doing 95% of the crap he’s doing anyway. People should focus on 2018/2020 and trying to get more Democrats elected who aren’t Cory Booker.

there’ll become a point where one or more of the mini Batemans will be in a figure-four leg-lock in the middle of the ring and Ol’ Donnie’s got to either throw in the towel or jump off the mat and casually stroll off up the ramp.

this doesn’t matter to anyone other than trump and the mini batemans, tho?

It’d matter in that I think top level politicians would think a bit more about what they could get away with.

For an hour.

I dunno, Trump isn’t Nixon so there’s no pretense of dignity to try and hold onto & this isn’t the 70s of course but if Cohen blabs then who knows what’s in the files ?

It makes for interesting mid-terms if nothing else

I just want the midterms to hurry up now so I can see whether I need to get the popcorn out for Republican infighting or mute the word ‘Trump’ on Twitter until 2020 at the earliest

Have the Dems got any policies apart from Trump sucks yet?

I’ve heard theyve got a secret weapon in their back pockets. A plucky go getter with the initials HRC. Cant fail.

Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she ran in 2020

they just repealed a ruling that meant democratic nominees couldn’t receive bribes from fossil fuel lobbyists.

:fire::earth_americas:

She won’t. She’ll endorse Joe Biden, though.

I think that’s been proposed, but not repealed (yet)?

78 years old and a history of aneurysms against trump, that’ll go well

Nothing will happen

At least in midterms they have loads of candidates some of whom aren’t just parroting the party establishment line. It’s going to be worse in 2020 when it all centres on one centrist candidate whose campaign centres on ‘Trump sucks’. And who obsessively campaigns in Wisconsin and forgets about the actually important states.

or was this a vote on having a vote?