Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

Another of the women behind one of the late ‘90s lawsuits was Mary Ann Olszewski, who claimed that “male employees from Mr. Bloomberg on down” routinely demoralized women at Bloomberg LP. Olszewski said that the harassment culminated in her being raped in a Chicago hotel room by her direct superior, a top Bloomberg executive. In a 1998 depositionrelating to the Olszewski case, Bloomberg testified that he wouldn’t call the rape allegation genuine unless there was “an unimpeachable third-party witness.” “Describe for me your conception of how there could be a third-party witness to confirm or deny the truthfulness of her allegations,” the attorney asked Bloomberg. Bloomberg responded, “There are times when three people are together.”

this is all a bit sad and high school isn’t it. :man_shrugging:

of all the things to criticise trump for it dissolves into ‘hurr he’s got a small dick… hurr’

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

the common thread with the me too allegations and now with the stuff coming out about trump and his admin is that all the people accused are rich and powerful. remember how the clinton and trump campaigns seemed to have informally agreed not to raise the issue of epstein because of how it implicated both sides? it’s almost like one outcome of the sociopathic desire to hoard wealth and use it to wield influence is tolerating and covering up sexual exploitation and abuse because of the recognition that it is mutually beneficial to do so…

1 Like

But that’s the one thing that is really going to bug him. He doesn’t give a damn about the ‘political’ stuff because he’s too dim to be directly implicated and it will only ever have been a minion doing dodgy deals on his behalf.

But the idea that everyone is sniggering at his tiny mushroom penis will get him where it hurts.

1 Like

Imagine how small his penis must be. You would have thought it would look big in his tiny hands. But it still looks small.

But seriously, it’s not right to talk about someone’s penis is it?

Well it’s not big or clever

1 Like

I’ll take it if it concerns an actual rapist who is constantly bragging about his sexual exploits, has implied before he has a massive dick, and has basically built his entire brand on machismo.

It should also be mentioned that Daniels has been a target for harrassment by cops whilst working strip joints since she came out with her initial allegations, in a clear attempt to intimidate her. Anything she wants to say that makes the cunt feel uncomfortable is alright by me.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1042480570348044288

this is great cos we still have to pretend the democrats are somehow redeemable

lol they are fucking terrible

july ffs

We can honk with laughter about this, but how different is this idea in essence from what basically every right wing European party is now pitching as mainstream policy? Stop immigration, stop all of it, let them drown in the Mediteranean, they shouldn’t have been there in the first place.

hmm…at the risk of being a bit “gotcha”, while i guess the first two are solely the preserve of the far right in europe, the third bit about the mediterranean…it’s not entirely untrue to say this has basically been an informal EU policy for years now.

3 Likes

I was just typing this, what’s actually more nefarious in this case is the underlying suggestion that Europe itself has open borders which is something that wasn’t actually questioned by the media present. The EU literally invest millions in trying to prevent refugees from being able to get into Europe.

3 Likes

More accusations

I don’t understand why the Republicans are so wedded to this guy. There must be dozens of semi-qualified shitheads willing to repeal Roe vs Wade out there who are not also rapists.

1 Like

Kavanaugh wasn’t the first choice of McConnell, and I imagine quite a few others. Trump nominated him, likely because he was the only nominee on the shortlist with a published opinion stating a sitting president cannot be subpoenaed by a special council investigation e.g. Robert Mueller.

I have a feeling (based on nothing) that Kavanaugh will withdraw in the next 24 hours

This is very good on the topic. It has to be him, now more than ever, because all they care about it winning, and winning on their terms.

I didn’t realise that George W Bush tried to nominate someone for the Supreme Court who had never even been a judge.

2 Likes

Remember the liberal fantasy doing the rounds in 2016 that when Hillary inevitably won she would put Obama in the vacant seat?

Crazy days.

1 Like