Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

Greenwald is good folks. Here we see how this vote is proof of how seriously the Democrats actually take this whole resistance/Russiagate business.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/951600957317615617

1 Like

Iā€™ve been hoping the stress of the job gives him a massive coronary

1 Like

Well we donā€™t want people from shithole countries coming here, I guessā€¦

haha what a snowflake

Incredible:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951679619341737986

(Deal was made in 2008 apparently under Bush, FWIW.)

4 Likes

ā€œItā€™s where? Vauxhall? Bin it off lads, can go get fucked if they think Iā€™m travelling all the way out thereā€

14 Likes

Maybe itā€™s more the location heā€™s annoyed about. I mean, the fact that itā€™s been built in Nine Elms was only announced yesterday, wasnā€™t it?

Itā€™s at the top of a small slope so he wouldnā€™t be able to struggle to the door.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t hold your breath, Reagan lived to 93 after all

1 Like

Perhaps heā€™ll come if he finds out that Vauxhall is a Russian train station.

1 Like

This is one of my favourite bits of trivia btw.

2 Likes
  1. Thereā€™s an arrow in the FedEx logo
  2. Edinburgh is further west than Bristol
  3. Voksal is the Russian for train station.
4 Likes

In any normal, democratic society someone would be forced or even feel obliged to resign from a position of power had they been openly racist or derogatory about people and countries the way Trump has. If my local MP said African countries were shitholes, or Mexicans were rapists, or people lived in huts and had AIDS then he/she would quite quickly be pressured into standing down.

1 Like

Not so sure that would always be the case coughBorisJohnsoncough

And our own former boardm9 icouldwinarabbit makes a further salient point about it all in this little thread

3 Likes

ohhhhhhh shit you said the word

4 Likes

She was a bloody top lad. Hope sheā€™s well. And olā€™ douchie as well. Definite members of bugduvā€™s strongest XI. Shame some of the good ones donā€™t post any more.

6 Likes
  1. Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince did the voice of Shredder in the TMNT cartoon
1 Like

Further west than Cardiff, m9.

1 Like
  1. Edinburgh is further west than Cardiff