Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

might be worth spoilering the entire thing, this is pretty disturbing

fair

@moderators ?

It’s completely unverified as well.

We’ll just say every 15-20 years or so the Americans elect a complete shithead as their President.

the manafort daughters verified the texts themselves

I wish they were tbh

ahh ok. jeez

mission accomplished o7

:bowing_man:

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart…

This is all just goading him into getting his wang out in public to prove her wrong, isn’t it?

I always get the impression that Trump’s wang is hanging out. I assumed that Fox News airbrush it out.

And that it doesn’t take many pixels.

Why do you think he wears such long ties?

Might go and be sick somewhere discreet

It’s going to be sad when they replace him with some faceless career politician who mimics 90% of his blood-soaked policies but is a thousand times less entertaining. We’ll miss him, truly.

Another of the women behind one of the late ‘90s lawsuits was Mary Ann Olszewski, who claimed that “male employees from Mr. Bloomberg on down” routinely demoralized women at Bloomberg LP. Olszewski said that the harassment culminated in her being raped in a Chicago hotel room by her direct superior, a top Bloomberg executive. In a 1998 depositionrelating to the Olszewski case, Bloomberg testified that he wouldn’t call the rape allegation genuine unless there was “an unimpeachable third-party witness.” “Describe for me your conception of how there could be a third-party witness to confirm or deny the truthfulness of her allegations,” the attorney asked Bloomberg. Bloomberg responded, “There are times when three people are together.”

this is all a bit sad and high school isn’t it. :man_shrugging:

of all the things to criticise trump for it dissolves into ‘hurr he’s got a small dick… hurr’

:roll_eyes:

the common thread with the me too allegations and now with the stuff coming out about trump and his admin is that all the people accused are rich and powerful. remember how the clinton and trump campaigns seemed to have informally agreed not to raise the issue of epstein because of how it implicated both sides? it’s almost like one outcome of the sociopathic desire to hoard wealth and use it to wield influence is tolerating and covering up sexual exploitation and abuse because of the recognition that it is mutually beneficial to do so…