Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

“Unless Russia comes to us and China comes to us and they all come to us and they say, ‘Let’s all of us get smart and let’s none of us develop those weapons,’” he said, “but if Russia’s doing it and if China’s doing it and we’re adhering to the agreement, that’s unacceptable. So we have a tremendous amount of money to play with with our military.”

He added: “Russia has not adhered to the agreement, so we are going to terminate the agreement and we are going to develop the weapons. If we get smart and if others get smart, and say ‘Let’s not develop these horrible nuclear weapons,’ I would be extremely happy with that.

“But as long as somebody’s violating that agreement then we’re not going to be the only ones to adhere to it.”

Really glad to share a planet with these people.

Oh good

Service Stations (polls/chat/definitive)

Middle Easterners :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can’t spell emergency

Come Armageddon come

Wouldn’t be the first US president to not be able to spell in fairness.

isis disguised as infants pouring across the mexican border is no laughing matter :face_with_monocle:

Islamist terrorists disguised as caravans is the new paedos disguised as schools

Caravans disguise themselves as Islamic Terrorists to save money at toll booths.

Assume we’ve all seen this

Will they be able to do stuff like this if they lose the House next month? Not really sure how it works over there

In theory yes if the democrats took both house of congress and the senate. Unfortunately it’s not entirely clear that’s going to be the case.

If only Theresa May would talk to Trump like this

“when he calls me beautiful ted it is the most thrilling experience it is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl”

look at the glutinous mound of indistinct flesh where his neck should be. disgusting.

you’re better than this type of discourse :roll_eyes:

i hate him so much

Speaking of beautiful people in the Texas senate race this year, not done much research but is it ok for me to quite fancy Beto O’Rourke or is he secretly awful?

(Sorry this type of discourse is also beneath me xoxo)

he was in a punk band with cedric from ATDI/Mars volta :smiley:

Beto is the man!
If Trump’s clowns don’t nuke the world I’m willing to say Beto will make president or vice-Pres in future.