Trump 2018 - Road to Midterms/Nuclear War

and over here too i guess. leftism threatens power and capital in a way the right does not.

The joke being that it’s easy enough to keep an eye on themselves.

The list so far compiled, however, suggests police spies overwhelmingly monitored leftwing and progressive groups that challenged the status quo, with only three far-right groups infiltrated – the British National party, Combat 18 and the United British Alliance.

Undercover officers spied on 22 leftwing groups, 10 environmental groups, nine anti-racist campaigns and nine anarchist groups, according to the database.

They also spied on campaigns against apartheid, the arms trade, nuclear weapons and the monarchy, as well as trade unions. Among those spied on were 16 campaigns run by families or their supporters seeking justice over alleged police misconduct.

According to the database, police spied on 12 animal rights groups and eight organisations related to the Irish conflict.

Spied on the Lawrence family too

An informative thread about this sort of thing

lol

lmao

america yo

He types like Donald Trump talks.

:no_mouth:

Fuck. Off.

e:[him not you, obviously]

Leader of the free world

Gaming was a mistake.

These are the names of the people killed at Tree Of Life. Absolutely devastating.

Joyce Feinberg, 75
Rich Gotfried, 65
Rose Malinger, 97 (Holocaust survivor)
Jerry Rabinowitz, 66
Cecil Rosenthal, 59
David Rosenthal, 54 (brothers)
Bernice Simon, 84
Sylvan Simon, 86 (a married couple)
Daniel Stein, 71
Melvin Wax, 88
Irving Youngner, 69

Fuck…This is just so awful

god i hope he fucking dies in a really ridiculous way. taking a dump or mid-tweet about rosie o’donnell. he probably will die in a ridiculous way eventually but like i want it to happen tomorrow.

They’re just grifters who are as dumb as a bag of rocks

it’s interesting that the 2nd Amendment is absolutely untouchable but the 14th is fair game

Is this part of this story?

America is exhausting to follow these days.

Why doesn’t 2, the higher number, simply eat 14, the lower number?

Yes

Weird how Obama, so intent on destroying the 2nd amendment, didn’t just overrule it with an EO​:thinking::thinking::thinking: