Trump 2019 Thread - Walls! Government shutdowns! Other stuff!

They’re trying to get rid of the remaining native American nicknames for school teams in Maine at the moment (think there’s like two left).

Ironically a lot of white people are resistant to the change because of ‘tradition’. Hey white people. Natives have tradition too which shouldn’t be exploited so a bunch of spotty teenagers can play basketball.

don’t think i’ve ever wanted anything as much as to put my foot through this guy’s face

He’s gone through enough with that red capped idiot shouting at him mate

I used to dislike your ‘if you’re a cunt you have a cunt face’ theory, but I’m being forced by degrees to accept it.

Like every face there. (Except for the obvious one).

He looks so much like a guy I know. I’m very tempted to pour my pint over him next time he’s in the pub

( If you’re reading this Dan, I actually think you’re p cool)

Jesus fucking wept!

The students, many of whom were wearing “Make America Great Again” caps, from private, all-male Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills were in Washington for an anti-abortion rally

Hmmm

if i told you guys the chuds and right wing american media have decided the native american man walked into the innocent group of teenagers banging his drum in a provocative manner it wouldn’t shock you would it

Went to see that Cheney film last week. I’d completely forgotten about the time he shot a man, collapsing his lung and causing him to have a heart attack, only for the victim to have to make a public apology. Makes me question whether murder would even get Trump arrested.

One of the truest things Trump has ever said is that he could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and shoot someone, and not lose any voters.

Absolute state of this

seen bits of a longer video of the incident above that makes the whole thing weirder. there’s a group of Hebrew Israelites that seem to be inciting some sort of confrontation throughout that you don’t see in the one thats most widely circulated.

america is so fucking weird.

I’ve just watched the video and I’ve got to be honest, I expected more than a young kid standing there with a smirk on his face whilst a man 50 years older than him banged a drum. I couldn’t pick out what the kids in the background were saying though?

(Which isn’t meant as a defence of the kids who are probably dickheads, just kinda assumed kids being dickheads wasn’t a global news story)

chanting “build the wall”

^ just seen a longer version of the video actually, please ignore

“Did you hear the names of the people were calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping to get something to further your narrative of hatred??

“Did you know that this ‘man’ came up to this one boy and drummed in his face?”

They were actually saying “Booooooooo…the wall”.

I’m sorry, mates. We shouldn’t joke about this sort of thing.