Trump 2019 Thread - Walls! Government shutdowns! Other stuff!

i love him so much

Good lad.

Hollywood / the TV and movie industry is heavily unionised, right?

bernie is running. feel the bern. bernie, 2020. let’s go.

Lol

https://twitter.com/AllResistance/status/1089158148492013569?s=19

oh man i’m looking forward to this for another two years

a beautiful moment :slightly_smiling_face:

What is wrong with these people?

ummm baggage claim called, they’re asking you 2 check your privilege marckee

1 Like

Howard schultz actually seems to be running, can’t imagine how he would think he has any chance of winning.

I assume also party dias as GOP/racist responders is the only reason I can accept that Obama score

Not going to get nominated unless the Dem’s reckon Trump can’t fail as an incumbent.

Probably going to be Harris losing.

i think when people say the trump energy is ebbing away they’re right, and if this continues i think harris or someone like her will kind of drearily stumble into the white house in 2020 by default. agree about bernie tho, there’s no way they’ll let him near the job if they can help it.

DearestGranularAldabratortoise-small

Then is it really good he’s running? Feel like we need someone new with good cred

Which is nobody right now. So may as well be Bernie Sanders

I guess. Only if you believe Trump in charge is better than not-Bernie.

Which I don’t subscribe to.

That said if AOC would be old enough to run in 2024 then I can see the appeal of using Trump x2 to force the party to be more left. Not sure if that would happen.

In my mind it’s better Bernie doesn’t run and we watch the Dems fail again with another centrist but this time without there being a split contributing. Of course if they win then maybe the States are just not ready for it.

Doesn’t look like it. The responders were pretty much from across the spectrum.

Yeah but in the US I assume people end up being broadly GOP or Democrat, so the recency bias would also be really coloured by their fundamental party politics?

But really I just mean those 34% Republicans are likely to be the heavy anti-Obama guys.

1 Like

67% of respondents are over the age of 40

I’ve found why they don’t like Obama.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t vote for Bernie Sanders, much as i agree with his politics.

54% of voters were over 45 the last time Obama won (in 2012)