Trump 2019 Thread - Walls! Government shutdowns! Other stuff!

Looks like Trump’s campaign against the media is working:

This next election campaign is going to be something else.

1 Like

Did Reagan campaign after his alzheimers started kicking in?

1 Like

that headline could be a dril tweet

:eyes:

why isn’t the Curb theme playing over the end of this?

2 Likes

Stopped reading his tweets a while back - is he still mostly quite on it, but verrrrry longform?

1 Like

“The governor stated he would even allow a newborn baby to come out into the world, and wrap the baby, and make the baby comfortable, then talk to the mother and talk to the father, and then execute the baby”.

the baby looked at you?

8 Likes

yeah pretty much, when he nails it i think he’s a really good follow. i remember greenwald and scahill were saying back around the inauguration that this israel thing was a ticking time bomb, too. basically seems like trump’s campaign was operating a revolving door for influence.

Tulsi Gabbard’s either running for president as a leftist Trump, or has a gritty drama coming out on Netflix.

1 Like

I literally have no idea how this person thinks she can win this, not in a million years

With a video of her giving a speech to no one. That’s how!

4 Likes

what is the word on gabbard i know very little about her. she likes modi doesn’t she iirc.

She had some anti-gay stuff going on ages ago, I think it was when she was more linked to her dads politics, and then she also met with Assad which seems like a strange choice.

Always sounds funny hearing American politicians coming to the rescue of the poor old middle class. Can’t get used to it.

1 Like

just reading about the homophobic stuff :grimacing:

One thing i learnt when i moved to America is when they say middle class they mean working class.

I think its an American dream thing. Yr not allowed to be poor. Everyone is at least middle class.

2 Likes

*white working class

1 Like

trump’s man friday is meeting with a deranged volcel cult that wants to bring back the shah, lmao

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1095737194633936896

she shows this murderous cunt the exact level of respect he deserves, which is zero.

no wonder pelosi, schumer etc are bricking it and want her gone. this is what actual opposition looks like.

9 Likes