Trump 2019 Thread - Walls! Government shutdowns! Other stuff!

Don’t know if this is quite right for this thread but thought it was interesting:

doesn’t this count as an act of war by the US

On the face of it it represents a breach of the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

But it depends. In the UK the government can legally revoke the diplomatic status of an embassy, at which point the buildings and grounds turn into regular dwellings, governed by local laws.

Also, because there was no Venezuelan embassy staff in the building and the US does not have a working relationship with the Maduro government, it is very unlikely it will lead to a diplomatic incident.

1 Like

worthless nyt journo was upset that bernie was rude in the face of her extremely imperialist/nationalist line of questioning, lots of other worthless trust funders with columns upset too. a win for bernard.

north korea just owned joe biden, this is so great:

“What [Joe Biden] uttered [about North Korea] is just sophism of an imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being, let alone a politician,” KCNA said.

Biden had “gone reckless and senseless, seized by ambition for power.” It went on to mention apparent Biden gaffes, such as once appearing to fall asleep during a speech by President Barack Obama.

“It is by no means accidental that here is nonstop comment over his bid for candidacy yet he is not worth pinning hope on, as he is a fool of low IQ.”

It mocked Biden’s belief that he was “the most popular presidential candidate.” ″This is enough to make a cat laugh,” the report said.

3 Likes

Big fan of, “enough to make a cat laugh.”

15 Likes

6 Likes

I’m almost certain that cat is mad at something but it’s still pretty damn cute

Woah, i didn’t realise #BootEdgeEdge was so :fire: :fire: :fire:. Thought his schtick was going to be to try to stay out of Trump’s way a bit and Captain Sensible it?

Hahaha

Somewhat odd… ffs. Creepy Joe’s staff were dead right keeping him off the trail and limiting his public appearances.

2 Likes

I really wish I didn’t find him as funny as I do

3 Likes

Sleepy Joe Biden is a fantastic insult

5 Likes

have we covered this anywhere?

1 Like

No, because that would involve acknowledging it as a real thing that is actually happening

8 Likes

the glitches in the simulation are coming thicker and faster by the day

3 Likes

Freedom fries was still better

1 Like

I thought Atwood’s oil preacher in the last MadAddam book was too on the nose, but that’s exactly where this is going isn’t it.

Just shove the word freedom in front of anything and Americans are happy.

Freedom slaves

shitting hell

2 Likes