Trump 2020 - Four More Years! (maybe)

I think someone said it in one of the other threads, but it really does seem like the Republicans and Tories are studying each other’s elections and honing in on what works. Can’t imagine it being a coincidence that all of a sudden Bernie is being labeled as an anti-semite.

2 Likes

Remarkable

6 Likes

I hope this is typical of the libs’ assault on Bernie, because it is extremely funny if nothing else. ‘Glorified bidet’

5 Likes

Meanwhile

“Walking jar of mayonnaise”

4 Likes

Simple reason is their economy is perceived to be doing alright, so they’ll not get rid

Unless he’s thrown in jail of course :pray:

probably what Ruffers says :frowning:

hoping @TAFH33’s concerning report on the boomer situation upthread don’t matter so much because no Brexit equivalent and it being a two-party system, plus Bernie being much fightier in defending himself and attacking opponents in debates.

(if it actually ends up being Bernie obvs)

Just spent a week in Boston and saw about a million Tom Steyer ads on TV, none for anyone else. Now in Florida and just seen a Bloomberg ad.

hey wot gives where’s the emojis at @moderators sort it please

:clown_face: :zebra: :partying_face: :us: :mega:

Where exactly do Iran rank in the list of de facto bad guys? It absolutely fries my mind whenever i start reading about it.

24 rungs below ESA

I know it’s deep shit and multi-faceted, but who are America’s main allies now - Saudi and the UAE?

Had a feeling he might invent a war before the election. 4 more years.

1 Like

In the middle east?

Saudi, UAE, Israel,

On (mostly) good terms with Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait

lol holy shit

2 Likes

Only the LAPD can save us now

3 Likes

But hey, Biden was Obama’s BFF so let’s pick him instead.

Gonna need to hear from Jack Bauer before I feel properly safe

2 Likes
  • Frantic Hyperbole
  • Genuinely Terrifying

0 voters

prob both

2 Likes