Trump in the UK

Maybe he’ll fall over or something

wonder how many terrible etiquette fuck ups he will make when he meets Liz, maybe a Trump signature power handshake?

I see the big orange gimp isn’t coming up to look over the shitty golf course he built up in Aberdeenshire. Just the ready-made one he bought when it didn’t work out.

If I’m really honest, I’m not looking forward to wince-inducing footage of well meaning lefties and their terrible placards.

8 Likes

Hopefully the litter-brained sex offender will just fly in, act like a baby in private with May, hack his way around a golf course and then fuck off forever.

No nonsense please (hopeful I know)

2 Likes

I hope he chokes on a fucking Novichoc-ice

3 Likes

I was going to go along to the protest in London when he came over tbf but I am now unable to

Who’s going protesting then?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

And they’ll all pretend it was a massive success.

I’m going along to George Square after work tomorrow for the Glasgow protest.

4 Likes

I wish we could somehow persuade EVERYONE to stay away. Just empty, silent streets.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Be funny if he falls through the bar

1 Like

Ash Sarkar :fire:

15 Likes

She’s getting everywhere these days. She even got asked to be on Celebrity Big Brother!

Good old media acting like there’s two equally worthy sides to these issues.

2 Likes

And Love Island, I think.

(or maybe it was something else, I can’t remember)

Yeah it was one of them. Fair play!

(Although with reference to the video I’m not sure her shouting “I’M A COMMUNIST YOU IDIOT!” will age well)

1 Like

We have a caravan about 100 meters from Turnberry - I’m hoping the parents will go down and shout abuse

“But Obama…” it’s fucking pathetic.

also “Because I’m LITERALLY A COMMUNIST” :heart_eyes:

12 Likes