Trying anything lately?

trying to cut down on dairy so having another crack at being a black coffee drinker but i doubt it’ll take, never does. trying to cut down on cheese as well but it’s so hard.

are you trying anything lately and if do what are the things that you are trying?

Still trying to roll back on eating meat. Going pretty well in that there’s a wealth of really good veggie/vegan stuff about, should’ve done this ages ago. Bought some red pepper and sweet potato snags from M&S today :hotdog:

2 Likes

Trying to feel less superior about being a veteran black coffee drinker but it’s hard.

4 Likes

think i could get into smelling like mango

1 Like

Same if you add an o

1 Like

Tried a new type of manomasa

Trying to increase my spinach consumption

4 Likes

get some gozleme in you

Had a protein shake for the first time today. And one of those weird caffeine/green tea tablets. I hate who I am.

1 Like

What on earth

I don’t drink tea or coffee so… don’t judge me

:bomb: :exploding_head:

1 Like

I’m still none the wiser but maybe that’s for the best

3 Likes

It was jerk chicken here. I’m beginning to suspect that all work canteen lunches are dispensed from a central cave.

1 Like

Same - shooting for a couple of nights a week of veggie meals. Pasta bake with quorn yesterday was pretty decent.

1 Like

It’s in place of drinking coffee before an early morning gym session, supposed to give you energy or something. I dunno I’ll try anything once. Right I’m off for a run :wave:

Thinking of starting working to reduce @Scunner’s spinach consumption.

2 Likes

Oh like ant’s jelly bean, i see

4 Likes

Get some of this in

1 Like

Dunno there’s probably some thing about how oat farms are destroying madagascar or whatever. Best avoided.