Tsdyvnngthrd

give it gonad’s work colleague till the end of the working week

1 Like

Spent 45 minutes learning how to play the first 13 seconds of Little Wing and now my hand hurts.

I am listening to the new Flying Lotus (not for the first time, just fancied listening to it)

Not sure if I’ll get my work contract renewed in October so I’m in a sort of sitch where I’m (a) thinking what I should look for next and (b) aware that it seems to early to be looking for vacancies that’ll be around in three months

Evening all :wave:

Including the Foodbank meeting, and excluding the 20 minutes at home getting changed and wolfing down some chow mein, I was out of the house from 7am to 9pm and in seven meetings in that time. Shower the horse, I’m done.

On the plus side: people in our work have, of late, taken to doctoring the stationery order forms that are left in the print room :smiley:

2 Likes

Just spent 2 hours typing up 37 expense receipts :sleeping: came to £1500 good thing I’m not really skint hey?

3 Likes

Oops, talked about there being a Facebook page called Nick Clegg: Shut Up And Take Off Your Shirt at the post conference dinner with important people. Deffo getting sacked in the morning

Such a palaver getting ready for bed these days.

Has @epimer stolen your account?

No, my expenses are on time

1 Like

Manchester

1 Like

Night night you gbol xx

housemate’s brother is sleeping on the sofa atm - i thought he was just here for the weekend but he has yet to go home. thought he just had a weekend bag with him but a huge suitcase has since appeared too. i know he’s about to move here so maybe he’s on our sofa until he moves into his house…?

it’s fine and all, i’m not a prick, we both have guests to stay now and then, but just slightly annoying not knowing how long he’s here for (feels like the opportunity to ask that question without it sounding rude has kind of passed). it’s quite a small house between the two of us so with a third person around constantly for days on end i’m feeling quite cramped and unable to relax properly. hope it’s not gonna be all week.

Forgotten how to sleep again. Going to try it this other way instead.

1 Like

Just noticed that in the pack of olives I’ve bought the nice manchego has been replaced by cheddar?! This is fucking Brexit isn’t it? Fuck you, J. Sainsbury.

Yeah you wish you’d been to mullingar’s finest chipper tonight

IMG_20190626_004725

3 Likes