Tu(n)esday evening thread - it's just gone 6pm GMT

Alright guys? Petted a pretty lovely cat on my way home. Now upstairs piling through my teaching qualification coursework. Can hear the wife-o playing Earl Sweatshirt downstairs and I all I want to do is head down and listen to records :pensive:

What’ve you got on tonight? If you could post me a tune you’re really into at the moment alongside your reply that’d be swell, can be new or old, but just something you’re pretty in to. I’ll start:

still at work, boss.

misery pasta w/pesto for tea. no football on either.

FUUUUUUCK

tune i’m into:

Gonna make sausages and mash. Might caramelise some onions as well.

This is a very solid choice.

(building an Italo Disco playlist for the playlist challenge)

Can’t beat bangers and mash in this weather innit. Haven’t listened to Hot Rats in yonks. My father-in-law’s a huge Zappa fan :+1:

Had “vegan noodles” from a Bavarian place. They were mushroom ravioli and were fucking wank.

Time to find some Lebkuchen. Or a McDonald’s.

Gonna play Heavy Rain just so i can get it over with

I’m just about to have lunch but it’s mac and cheese for dinner and I have to cook it myself from scratch, what a test devised by my mother in law

Had tagliatelle with garlic mushrooms - basically whack half a packet of boursin and some pasta water over mushrooms and add to pasta. Kids favourite.

Heard this in the radio the other day and am a big fan now I have remembered it… bit of an early Friday banger

Nothing on tonight…quite tempted to get my hair dyed but got to do the kids Cub run…

B :clap: A :clap: N :clap: G :clap: E :clap: R :clap:

You done got Masterchefed ghosty.

Reckon I’m surrounded by fellow patent twats, too. They/we’ve got a certain look about them/us.

Tel me more about this playlist challenge :face_with_monocle:

If the meek bespectacled chap in a formal checked shirt and dad jeans who’s sat across from me isn’t a patent twat then I’m a fucking mermaid.

You missed out mate!

Work. 2hrs 40min until hometime.

ffs!

urgh. got the lurgy.

on the plus side, got this absolute belter going round and round in my head:

Ah haven’t heard this Jimmy Eat World record in years. Real MTV2 vibes rn.