TUE EVE 19 FEB

Evening jez and etc. Had some misery pasta. Off out to see Wyvern Lingo in a bit.

Had some Quorn sausage, chips and peas.
V has a new system of slicing his sausage in half longways, spreading with ketchup and then joining to make a sausndwich if you will.

Anyway, football and wine tonight isn’t it.

Had a fun day seeing my friends new house and walking kids up the canal up til they were all super muddy.

Dentist told me to floss. (I won’t floss)

3 Likes

Eating a bangers and mash. No peas

had some healthy dinner and now roasting loads of tomatoes in fuck tonne or garlic.

Why are twix and crunchie flurries different prices?

I had a shitty day as following on from ‘losing’ (now sure stolen) wallett over the weekend someone has taken it upon themselves to apply for several loans in my name. Tried to take cash out of my card (cancelled)

Good thing i was broke and have shitty credit, need to keep an eye on my credit file though but after spending 2hrs speaking to various fraud teams and the police im confident i gots it under control. Hope you enjoyed my last 75quid assholes :sleepy: only sold my ps4 to get it.

On more positive side of things im still walking 2hrs a day and i made a real yummy spag bol!

Hi JI

Having veggie breakfast for tea (avocado, roasted toms, mushrooms and poached eggs on toast). Gonna drink a few beers too

3 Likes

Hi ji and etc

About to eat far too much food

8 Likes

Yes please! 49p fruit bag

Happy meal with cheeseburger and toy

Twix is the current special. I’m more concerned about the penny difference in coke prices.

1 Like

Woof

1 Like

Testing out my new swim mask goggle thingy. Jnr has an obsession with goggles and wears them to nursery most mornings so she’s delighted.

Had dinner ages ago (pumpkin burgers with courgette and garlic mash). Just had a bath and might watch an episode of Buffy before an early night.

16 Likes

This is what happens when im alone in the house

1 Like

:thinking:

Mashed potato is good isn’t it. Any lumps and it becomes the worst.

I added so many things to my mash to make it delicious tonight but its just not the same without butter :disappointed_relieved:

Basically a happy meal option I didn’t go for. No idea why they add something you didn’t order to the reciept.

Strong look

1 Like

It’s here! :yum:

8 Likes

I like how they yank my eyes up like I’ve had a facelift.

Your one chance for nutrition squandered

1 Like